Saturday 28 April 2012

Easy Pancake Recipe

This recipe is pretty easy and yummy!


1 1/2 cup Flour
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 3/4 Cup Milk
2 Tbsp Oil
1 Egg
Vanilla

Blend dry ingredients together.  Blend Wet ingredients (I do this in my 4 cup measuring cup).  I don't measure the vanilla but just dump it in.   Add the wet to the dry and give a mix, then ladle into a hot pan or griddle.  The batter will get bubbles on it when it starts cooking.  When the bubbles pop and the batter starts to lose the shine, give it a flip!  Cook until golden brown.

Usually I find with my family, we have to double the recipe or even quadripple the recipe so that there is left overs for lunches and stuff.

If you want thinner pancakes, just add a little more milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment